Friday, March 1, 2013

24 Day Challenge

Lately I have to admit I have been slightly disgusted with myself, my weight, how I look and so I decided it was time to do something about it. Something serious to get healthy, lose weight, feel better and look better. I have been researching different options and decided to try Advocare and the 24 day challenge. It has great ingredients and backed up by doctors galore! Not a diet a way of life and change of the way you eat.



So I started this yesterday. Day 1 It was hard and easy, if that makes any sense. Hard to change what and how I eat. Easy to follow the instructions and try something new. Hard to drink the fiber drink (extremely hard) it has a thick consistancy that I did not like. However I drank it and today did some research how to make this easier. Will have to try that tomorrow. Easy to stop drinking pop! Yes easy, because of a little thing called Spark. An all natural energy drink that tastes great, gives you long lasting energy and helps you focus and no sugar so no crash!

Yesterday went well, I was satisfied I was full I had energy.

Today much of the same. Lots of research of new recipes and lots of water today. I have found that to get all the water I am suppose to drink I have to make myself. I have never been very good at drinking water and so to get it all in it works better if I drink a couple of glasses at room temperature. Goes down quicker. 

Sorry, I won't be posting my starting wight or measurements, at least not at this time. Not comfortable enough to do that. Maybe after my challenge is over. I will however give total weight loss and inches. 

The challenge has 2 phases. The first is a cleanse phase which lasts 10 days and second is a Max phase.

Now dont let the word cleanse scare you, its not the type where you can't leave your house and you dont starve on it either. 

I have never had the "will power" to stick to anything. I love my food, I love to cook and bake. However I can still do this I just need to change how and what I cook and bake. So heres to having the will power to stick with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment