Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Craft Time

I love to do crafts, make things instead of buy them, bake from scratch and forget the boxed food. Lately like most people these days have been captured by pinterest. I decide to take a few minutes, ends up being an hour. During one of my quick looks I discovered a post for a spring wreath and decided to give it a try.


The start


One time around... If I would have thought this through a little more, I would have used a green wreath instead of white....


around and around we go


Time for some pretty flowers


Finished product, at least for now. Thinking it needs a bow or maybe a welcome spring sign, we shall see


A view of it on our door. 

Many more projects in the works right now, now to find the time to finish them!

No comments:

Post a Comment