Tuesday, October 22, 2013

34 Years

Happy Birthday
Christian James Willey

Yesterday was Chris' Birthday. He turned 34. He is the love of my life! We took the evening and stayed home. Our lives are always so busy that we don't spend alot of time just relaxing on the couch and talking. This was wonderful. The Saturday before I had a few friends over to have a casual get together, snacks, homemade soup and lots of laughs. Earlier that day I had realized that Chris and I have been together Half of our lives. We started dating at age 17, so 17 years together. Amazing that I was lucky enough to find a man I was destined to be with at such an early age.
 He is a wonderful husband, father and friend. If you are not blessed to have him in in your life you are missing out!

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment