Thursday, August 1, 2013

lia sophia conference 2013

So I know this is a month or so late, but better late then never right?

At the end of June I traveled to Indianapolis to attend the lia sophia national conference. This is my second year attending and i can honestly say I will never miss one. You learn so much, you ignite your business and get fired up, you are inspired by others and you get the chance to meet amazing women from all over the country, share your ideas and struggles. I have met some amazing women and had the chance to make some life long friends and memories that I will cherish! Words can never express what this business has done for me from self confidence to bettering our money situation but the best part is the sisters I have made. So enough words here are some pictures from conference 2013.












Jordan Sparks performing











Lolo Jones, truly an inspiring woman. Watch her video on You Tube. 





























Kay Moyer in the top ten for division sales and recruiting!





One of my favorite pictures. Dawn Hettinger in total awe.



Zone manager Melissa Metula


Moyer Moneymakers 


Having a little fun

Moyer Moneymakers Managers




Headed in to the luau



My manager Kay Moyer. This women has supported me and inspired me!


Me with our Vice President of Sales













Nici having some fun at one of general sessions



Dawn with the Vice President of Sales










No comments:

Post a Comment